About the CFC Handmaids of the Lord
CFC Handmaids of the Lord (HOLD) aims to provide a Christian support environment for single mature women, widows, separated or divorced, single parents, wives of overseas workers, and those whose husbands are incapacitated or in prison.
HOLD’s formation program teaches that
- the woman is a beautiful creation of God, chosen for greatness, and designed for excellence;
- while loneliness, rejection, and fear in their lives are real, they have a God who loves them and cares for them through community;
- to fully experience a life of joy and fulfillment, they need to heal, forgive, and decide to be happy and productive; and
- by serving other women whose circumstances are similar to theirs, they thank God and gain empowerment.
It is a Christian renewal and support ministry for mature women, such as :
- single mothers
- single mature women
- married women whose husbands are working in another province/country, are not willing nor able to participate in any religious affiliation
- migrant workers
- women in prison
Our Social Media Account:
CFC SG HOLD Org Structure